Make a quick and easy powder-less acai bowl at home as a delicious mid afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- Half frozen banana
- 3 frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1tsp of chia seeds (we used Bob's Red Mill Premium whole Chia Seeds)
- 1/4 cup of granola ( we use Udi's Gluten Free Au Naturel Granola)
- *Optional: 1 scoop of protein powder (we used Sascha Fitness Vanilla whey protein)
Mix the frozen banana, strawberries, blueberries and the almond milk in the food processor ( if you want to add the protein powder you can add it now). Once all the frozen fruit has been broken down, pour in a beautiful bowl and start decorating your yummylicious acai bowl. Use extra blueberries, strawberries and banana to make your own piece of art. Add the granola and sprinkle the chia seeds on top.
Take a big spoon and enjoy your quick and instagram ready snack!
Let us know how much you liked your acai bowl by sharing it with us on Instagram! #fashionthatfitsyou